Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Missing You and God's Grace

First and foremost, I want to say that I've sooooo missed connecting daily with you. I've changed jobs and my opportunity to study, write, and share has changed. I still am doing personal study but that is not the same as prepping to share. So, my posts have been few.
We are still enjoying the series on the 10 commandments and I will get caught up soon. However, I believe my posts, at least for a while, will be less than the traditional 6 days per week. :-(

But as I was studying today, I ran across something I'd like to share with you. These are the words of Charles Stanley:
Grace is God's goodness and kindness freely extended to the utterly undeserving- you and me. Because of His grace, He offers salvation through Jesus Christ so that anyone who trusts Him as Savior might have a new relationship with the Father. As a result, God claims us as family.
A spiritual adoption has taken place so that we could become children of God and call Him "Father." The world would have us believe the lie that we are insignificant, but God's view is the truth: As believers, we are children of the eternal King [joint heirs with Jesus] and have great worth.

AMEN!!!! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment