Friday, May 29, 2015

Power Scriptures!!!! - crafted for personal declaration

We are demolishing arguments and ideas, every high-and-mighty philosophy that sets itself against my knowledge of the one true God. Together the Holy Spirit and I are taking prisoners of every thought, every emotion, and subduing them into obedience to the Anointed One.
2 Corinthians 10:5
 
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in me will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6
 
For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world - my faith.
1 John 5:4
 
The Lord said to me, “Do not fear them, for I have given them into your hands; not one of them shall stand before you.”
Joshua 10:8
 
Everything that goes into a life of pleasing God has ben miraculously given to me by getting to know, personally and intimately, the One who invited me to God.
2 Peter 1:3
 
But no matter what comes, I will always taste victory through Him who loves me.
Romans 8:37


I trust in God. When I do, honestly, I can say to this mountain, “Mountain, uproot yourself and throw yourself into the sea.” If I don’t doubt, but trust that what I say will take place, then it will happen. So whatever I pray for or ask from God, I must believe that I’ll receive it and I will.

Mark 11:22-24

 

I am cracked and chipped from my afflictions on all sides, but I am not crushed by them. I may be bewildered at times, but I do not give in to despair. I am persecuted, but I have not been abandoned by my precious Father. I have been knocked down, but I am never destroyed. I always carry around in my body the reality of the brutal death and suffering of my Savior. As a result, His resurrection life rises and reveals its wondrous power in my body as well!

2 Corinthians 4:8-10

 

For the Lord my God is the One who goes with me to fight for me against my enemies to give me victory.

Deuteronomy 20:4

 

I can be content in any and every situation through the Anointed One who is my power and strength.

Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment