Thursday, June 26, 2014

Breathing our Thankfulness


As we journey in relationship with Christ, our lives are so robust and complex, they take twists and turns, sometimes they don’t make sense, and sometimes we have moments that are so wonderful, we marvel that we get to be a part of them.

Our precious heavenly Father has so much happening on our behalf that it is unfathomable. But even in our finitude, we at least perceive that it is complex and…well…unfathomable. He is orchestrating circumstances on our behalf and allowing us to live lives that are amazing! When I try to articulate exactly how amazing and wonderful, and frustrating, and glorious, and maddening, and intricate, and challenging, and ??? this life is, I find myself lacking words.

I am so very thankful that this great God has it all under control and is on our side. I’m thankful for this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment