Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Our God is Truth. He Will do What He says He Will do.

Excuse me while I praise God for the following FACTS:

God is not human, that He should lie, not a human being, that He should change His mind. Does He speak and then not act? Does He promise and not fulfill? Numbers 23:19

Then said the Lord to me, you have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it. Jeremiah 1:12

Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, you His angels, you mighty ones who do His commandments, hearkening to the voice of His word. Psalm 103:20

For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through Him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God. Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set His seal of ownership on us, and put His Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come. 2 Corinthians 1:20-22

HALLELUJAH! THANK YOU LORD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment