Sunday, May 4, 2014

God Tends to us in our Trials

My plea:

Father, my heart is hurting and I am disappointed. I have been seeking something from You for a while and thus far, You have not given it. It seems like it is within Your will but Your timing is different from mine so I don’t know if that is a “no” or a “wait”. Father, as I await the final word from You, will You please tend to my heart? I am hurting and in need of care.

His response:
“He will feed His flock like a shepherd: He will gather the lambs in His arm, He will carry them in His bosom and will gently lead those that have their young.” Isaiah 40:11

“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7

“Can a woman forget her nursing child and have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, but I will not forget you [says the Lord].” Isaiah 49:15

“Just as a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him. For He Himself knows our frame; He is mindful that we are but dust.” Psalm 103:13-14

No comments:

Post a Comment